Hello, to view all my previous posts please go to "Archives". Thank you!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Posted by: En Qi <3
Time: 5:16 AM
Comments: 0
summarizing chapter 16 (FIRST PART)
Hello!
Today we learnt about Energy and its Transformations and stuff during Physics. So basically...

-The law of conservation of energy states that energy cannot be created or destroyed. *TAKE NOTE!!!*

-Forms of Energy
Potential Energy | Heat Energy | Light energy | Kinetic Energy | Sound Energy | Electrical Energy
*Potential Energy (Chemical Potential Energy, Gravitational Potential Energy, Elastic Potential Energy)

-Energy Transformations
For example...
When we switch on the torchlight,
Chemical Potential Energy (from the batteries) → Electrical Energy → Light energy + Heat energy

Okay I'm going to stop here because I forgot to bring back my textbook and I can't remember what else we learnt SPECIFICALLY. So don't misunderstand me. I was paying attention in class. :)

Enqi :D
hello :D

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria
Editor: En Qi
Tagbox: Shoutmix